tirsdag 17. juli 2012

A family car

We just got a new car today! We’ve been planning on getting a station wagon since I got pregnant, and been looking for a while. It was between two cars, and the test drove one yesterday, and when we called to drive the other one we found out it had been sold and decided on buying the first one in a heart beat! The car is a 2007 black Ford Focus, a safe car and I must say it looks pretty new from the outside. My hubby is picking it up today! It definetly feels like an impulse buy, I mean who buys a car in 24 hours, but in reality it really wasn’t.

I’m so excited about no longer driving around in a 20-year-old car, and that my son can sleep safely in the backseat.

ford focus

Now if it was up to me, and we had loads more money, I would have wanted an SUV. I’ve always wanted a huge car, possibly because I’m so tiny I want to feel like a monster on the road. I should be pitch black, and shiny all the time. If money was no obstacle, I would have chosen either a Cadillac Escalade or a Mercedes-Benz GL or GLK. They’re all absolutely gigantic, so much that in Norway they’re not even though of as SUVs but vans because of the size of their trunks. Gorgeous and massive!

2011-Cadillac-Escaladebrabus-mercedes-glk-widestar

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...