onsdag 25. juli 2012

Hello from Italy!

It's already wednesday, and I can't believe our holiday is half way! Tuscany has been treating me well, and so far the trip has been lovely. We've visited both Pisa and Lucca, had gelato and gone swimming every day, and I've even done a tiny bit of shopping.

Right now there's a huge rain and thunder storm going on here in the mountains and I'm in bed eating candy. Perfection! I think the baby might be a little scared, he's never heard thunder before!

Hopefully it will clear up soon because we're planning bbq and pool for later! We're also hoping of heading to the beach tomorrow, and I can't wait to cool my feet in the Mediterranean sea (or is it the Tyrrhenian)!

P.S. If you want to keep up with me while I'm here follow me on Instagram for plenty of daily photos. My username is kajahytland.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Elsker bildet! So cute!

    SvarSlett
  2. Fine du e i maxikjole! Kosa dokke masse :)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...