søndag 29. juli 2012

Italian shopping

I’m back in Norway once again, but I’m not sure I’m so happy about it. It was good to finally get away from the crazy heat and bugs in Italy, but I’m not glad to be back with norwegian rudeness and general stupidity. It started as soon as we landed, and a man tried to push me, a tiny pregnant woman, getting past me off the plane. How rude!

But whatever! I did of course do a tiny bit of shopping while there. I used to go crazy with shopping on holidays, but realized in the end that’s how we spent our entire holidays instead of enjoying myself and relaxing with my hubs. But there was a trip or two in the duty free, and a teeny tiny stop at Sephora. I got cleanser from La Prairie, Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume (my signature scent), Chanel UV Essentiel sunscreen (perfect purse size and doesn’t feel greasy), two tubes of Sephora cuticle oil (discontinued I think), Chanel eyebrow liner, lipgloss in Bagatelle and lipstick in Romance, and Sephora lipstick in Pop Star.

DSC_0521

I also picked up these pink Nike In-Season TR Trainers at Foot Locker because I’ve been looking for cute shoes for working out for ages. Black is too boring! I also got some matching pink socks, because I never seem to get enough of pink, even though it really doesn’t match my hair. But I can’t wait to fit into my work out clothes again and wear these walking the stroller in spring!

DSC_0536

Aaaaaaand I couldn’t visit Italy without taking home some designer goodies! Typical me I ended up buying them at the airport in Amsterdam. I was looking at some beautiful Italian scarves in Milan before we left, but I felt sick and almost passed out so we had to spend our time sitting instead. But who cares where I got them! I treated myself to a bright orange wallet from Michael Kors (which I’ve been wanting for over a year) and a green croc cosmetic pouch from Furla.

DSC_0524DSC_0533

It’s a little over the top, but perfect for everything I need in my purse at all times. Now I can finally throw away my Dolce & Gabbana one that’s been falling apart.

DSC_0535

1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...