torsdag 9. august 2012

7 things I look forward to post-pregnancy

I’ve been pregnant now for over seven months, and I have to be honest and admit it’s been taking it’s toll on me. Getting bigger and bigger every days means I am less able to do everything I usually can.

Of course I don’t have to tell you that the one thing I look forward to the most is meeting my little son and just being his mom, but this is about those little things that  you don’t think you will miss before you get pregnant.

clothes-shopping-thumb7072733

1. Shopping for clothes (and being able to wear them). Pregnant celebrities may look amazing in their designer clothes, but for us without that kind of income finding pretty clothes feels like a nightmare. I’m sick of leggings and t-shirts, and can’t wait to go shopping like a mad man after losing some baby weight.

80619534

2. Sleeping on my belly. What more can I say? I find it the most relaxing position when I’m trying to fall asleep and I haven’t been able to do it in months.

christian-louboutin-shoes-declic

3. Wearing my Louboutins again. Selfexplanatory!

262

4. Cocktails. I never thought I would miss alcohol, the time before I got pregnant I hardly ever had any, but now that it’s off limits I seem to want delicious cocktails more and more.

910405726

5. Working out. Never once in my life did I think I would miss working out, getting me to the gym used to be a nightmare that didn’t happend nearly as often as it should. But nothing can beat that feeling you get after really pushing yourself to the max.

flexible-girl-in-orange-spa

6. Being able to move. Not only is there orbit around my belly, but my hips are starting to really hurt and allot of the time I’m stuck to the sofa. I miss being able to pick things off the floor, dressing myself without pain, vacuuming and basically doing normal stuff without help.

adriana-lima-sexy-victorias-secret-angels-23864997-931-647

7. Feeling sexy. It’s hard for me to admit it, but between morning sickness and fat ankles, I don’t think I’ve felt sexy once since getting pregnant. Everyone that’s met me knows that sexy is my thing, and it really makes me not feel like myself. Mama needs her groove back!

 

I bet every mom to be has her own little list, what’s yours?

1 kommentar:

  1. Aww!! Du e flinke då som he klart d så langt! Og nå e d isje lenge t!!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...