tirsdag 28. august 2012

Burgundy for autumn

Burgundy is one of the hottest trends right now. I’m not really one to follow trends. I think it’s tacky to go all out on every trend and idiotic to change your wardrobe every season. I do however sometimes like to incorporate certain trends into my personal style. Now there are plenty of ways to do this without buying loads of outfits, and being subtle with just a few (or even just one) items. If you don’t change your entire wardrobe, it will also be easier to transition into future seasons!

These are some of my favorite burgundy pieces right now. I would love to get my hands on the Miu Miu satchel, but it’s not exactly in my budget right now! I am however already wearing Black Cherry Chutney on my nails, a beautiful and sparkly deep burgundy shade. Nail polish is always a simple and cheap way to stay current!

burgundy fashion 1. Stella McCartney Cay Eye sunglasses / 2. Miu Miu Bow Satchel / 3. Alexander McQueen Knucklebox clutch / 4. Marc by Marc Jacobs jeans / 5. OPI Black Cherry Chutney nail polish / 6. Valentino lace and cashmere scarf / 7. Charles Philip velvet loafers

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...