onsdag 12. september 2012

RED Valentino Lace Up Rubber Rain Boots

So the guys at my boyfriends office has this thing that when they leave to work at oil riggs they have to buy their ladies a prezzie when they get home. I don’t know if the other guys are as good at following up as my hubs, but that might be because I’m such a nag.

On my birthday he told me the Creme de la Mer he got me was suppost count for two trips, including the one he just went on, but he surprised me on the phone last week when he told me he wanted to get me these RED Valentino rain boots I’ve been wanting for ages but couldn’t afford.

DSC_0638

DSC_0650

DSC_0656

DSC_0659

They’re so cute and so pink! I’ll never get enough pink. The new rubber smells so good, and they’re really shiny. My pregnancy wardrobe is pretty sad and black, so these will really brighten things up. They’re a big snug across the foot, but I’m counting on my feet being a bit swollen. It said to order half a size bigger, which I did so they shold fit. They do in length anyway, so I think it will be fine. Especially since I’m too lazy to return them for a bigger size that might be just as snug.

I won’t even have to hope for rain so I can wear them, it’s been raining for weeks on end already. For someone that lives in lives in a city with 213 days of rain on average, I actually only had one pair of rain boots. I never even thought about having more to choose from, but I’m ready to start building a collection with all the beautiful boots from Chanel, Hunter, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry etc.

We ordered from Net-a-Porter, and I have to give them kudos for having them at my doorstep in less then 25 hours! We used the Express shipping, which promises delivery in 2-3 business days. This was my first time ordering off Net-a-Porter if you can believe it, but I already have a looong list of things I want to get myself in the future.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...