tirsdag 25. september 2012

The whale

How has everyone’s week been so far? Mine hasn’t been too great, which is why I haven’t shown you the nursery yet, which is officially ready for the baby. I’ve been getting heavier and heavier each day, and of course that makes me more tired. But yesterday I just woke up feeling under the weather and really beyond tired. I even had to skip my last physical therapy appointment, because I knew I wouldn’t make it home again. How sad is that? I really wanted to go, but had to face the facts when I stood in the hall putting on my jacket and crying. At that time I’d been having contractions for hours, and really hoping I was going into labor, but NOOOOO! Disappointing every time. Sometimes I wonder if he thinks he can get out through my skin though, it sure feels like he’s trying to.

Today hasn’t been that bad physically (I even managed to clean out one of the kitchen cabinets!), but mentally I’m reaching my breaking point! Who knew pregnancy would be this tough? Not me that’s who! I’m really glad there’s only a few weeks left at the very most, but I was hoping he would come know, especially since my midwife told me on Thursday he was already closing in on four kilos! I do not want to give birth to a baby of four kilos or more! Scary thought. See how big my belly is already? Even makes my big boobs look normal size. I’m 38 weeks and 5 days today, and it pretty much feels like I’m about to fall over every time I stand up. Jealous?

7d595c74074011e285a622000a1d039f_7

I really hope I can tell you about my soon really, REALLY soon, and I’ll try to show you the nursery as soon as possible. Hopefully I’ll feel up to it this week! It’s pretty darn cute. Heading to one of my last doctors appointments tomorrow, and thank the baby Jesus for my hubs who can drive me home afterwards, because I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to make that light rail/walking trip, for real!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Du e goe, Kaja! Masse lykke te, glede meg te se babyen :)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...