onsdag 3. oktober 2012

Anna Dello Russo at H&M

So tomorrow is finally the launch of H&M’s latest collaboration, this time an accessory collection with Anna Dello Russo, editor-in-chief at Vogue Nippon. I found a few pieces I liked right away, but I still can’t decide if I should get them or not. I think they look very good in pictures, but doesn’t it always at H&M? I do more or less HATE H&M. The quality of their clothes is just too low, and I want to throw up when I have to throw away an item after wearing it three times. And this collection is above their regular prices, but to be honest I don’t think the latest designer collaborations have been worth the price. I’ve been looking at the necklace in the picture below, and the matching bracelet. I really should check it out before I buy, but I’m too fat to drag my ass down to the shop when they open tomorrow morning. I guess I’ll have to sleep on it. Anyone planning on buying something? Knowing myself I probably won’t end up with anything.

anna-hm

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...