lørdag 6. oktober 2012

Fashion Week Favorites

The latest fashion week season is finally over! I try to keep up with the latest fashions, but I find it quite hard looking through every line, so I mostly just keep up with the designers I like and are inspired by. I do pay a little closer attention during Paris FW of course, but to be honest I found it a bit disappointing. I’m a HUGE fan of Dior, but I think it’s just gone downhill since Galliano, but I could rant on that for ages. I think some designers forgot they were doing spring lines though, and I can’t say I found alot of trends I like. But of course I found some great pieces, and here are some of my favorites.

aliceolivia

Alice + Olivia – I’m a pretty new fan of the designer, but after reading Lindsey Kelk I had to check it out, and fell in love right away. So far I prefer the spring lines though, I'm weak for beautiful colours. I liked the overall feel of the SS line, but I also found a few pieces I would looooooooove to buy when they hit stores next year. Like those jackets (above)! Gorgeous and cute, and what’s important to me is that they won’t go out of style for next spring.

eliesaab

Elie Saab – One of my favorite designers, and he hasn’t disappointed me in years! I’m so crazy for his glitzy dresses, and I love how he designs clothes that will suit curvy women as well.

temperleylondon

Temperley London – Sometimes I like her clothes, sometimes I don’t. This is not my favorite line of hers, but it had a great summer feel with beautiful patterns and silhouettes. Would LOVE to have the first dress pictured, but we all know I could never afford it. Oh well!

valentin yudashkin_

Valentin Yudashkin – This is the only line I’ve ever seen from this designer, but at first sight I was quite impressed. Beautiful, feminine pieces and I do love white for summer! The last dress reminds me very much of Ungaro, and the colour combination is just to die for. I would love to wear the pussy bow blouse in the 2nd look (perfection!) as well as the fur jacket which I think is just FUN!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...