onsdag 30. januar 2013

Growing pains

I find it so strange that I’m already thinking ‘how fast time flies’ when it comes to Edward. I thought that would come much later, but at only 3 and a half months I’ve already started forgetting what he was like as a newborn. Everything is happening so fast, and he’s definetly not that little infant we brought home from the hospital. When he’s not sleepy/grumpy he’s usually a very happy boy, and he loves exploring. He’s really becoming a master at sitting when we support him, so now he’s decided he wants to stand and he’s getting better every week.

IMG_0343  IMG_0348

IMG_0350  IMG_0351

I’m so proud of my little boy, and I’m proud of myself for being his mommy, I think I’m doing a pretty good job!

1 kommentar:

  1. Nyyyyydelig! Himmel så vakker han er Kaja! Ja, du er kjempe flink. :)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...