mandag 15. april 2013

Weighing in, week 14 & 15

It was about time for another one of these posts wasn’t it? I was going last Monday, and update week 14, but I was in the lousiest mood after stepping on the scale. I knew I wouldn’t have lost any weight over easter, but I was not prepared for the fact that I had gained and still hadn’t lost it. I was back at 80 stupid kilos last week, and it made me feel sick. I had been so good in the gym, and yet nothing. Hubs went offshore for a week, and it seems I have no self control when he’s not with me. I just get all sad and end up buying lots of sweets. Very bad girl.

But last Tuesday, waiting for my darling hubby to come home, I decided it was time to take back control. I didn’t want to count calories, but it seemed I had to so I started using the free (you have to become a member though) food calculator from Grete Roede. And boy did it work! I got a few rude awakenings, like finding how many calories there are in butter or olive oil and that my favorite dinner contained almost 1000 calories! We won’t be having that so often anymore. I only had 3 visits to the gym last week (but managed 2 cardio workouts and 2 full body strength) but this morning I had lost a full kilo! 79 is a new low for me, and it feels great! I don’t plan on counting forever, but for now it seems a good idea to discover the truth about what I eat.

I won’t be writeing up everything I did in the gym these past weeks, it’s pretty boring anyways. If you really want to know, you can always check me out on Fitocracy.

d544edfc5d0511e2974122000a9e2969_7

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...