lørdag 25. mai 2013

Blog Challenge day 20

♥ The perfume you’re wearing

I usually don’t wear perfume (I don’t want to mask my natural scent because of Edward), but right now I am and it’s Sexy Little Things Noir from Victoria’s Secret. It might seem like a small number, but I only have three perfumes actually. The other two are Black Orchid from Tom Ford (which I like to call my signature scent) and Coco Noir from Chanel. As you can see, there’s a theme to my perfumes, all pretty in black bottles, and they are all quite dark and heavy, which I love. I especially love the VS during the summer, because even though it’s deep it has a slight coconut note to it (which may be a little bit tacky, but I loooooove it).

DSC_1990

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...