mandag 27. mai 2013

Blog Challenge day 22

♥ Your 5 favorite handbags

What a day! I’ve been super tired these last mondays (today is no exception) and we’ve had a tight schedule today so that’s why I’m blogging so late! I usually like having these posts ready atleast a day in advance so they can be out when you wake up and check the internet, but I’ve really been dreading this post! The truth is, I don’t have five handbags! I only have two actually! I know what you’re thinking, “She must have more than two, but the others are cheap, old and ugly”. No! I’ve thrown out all my old ones, and now I only have a MBMJ Lil Ukita in black, and a brown leather fringe tote from By Malene Birger SS 2008.

So instead of showing you those sad little bags that I don’t even love, just live with, I wanted to show you my handbag wishlist instead!

Prada-Saffiano-Lux-Tote-BN1786-NZV-F0002-a1-zoom

Prada Saffiano Lux Tote – My longtime followers know I’ve been mad about this for almost a year, and, God willing, it will be mine in a little over a month! I’m thinking black, because it works best with both my summer and winter wardrobe.

m91445

Louis Vuitton Alma – How insane is this handbag??? It’s not for everyone, but I find it so beautiful I don’t know how to describe it. This is the vernis leather and the colour is named ‘blanc corail’, which I absolutely love. It comes in an amazing hot pink too, but this white is just something else. I hope this will be my next designer bag!

 

Anya-Hindmarch-Gold-Glitter-Marano-Clutch

Anya Hindmarch Marano – It was love at first sight with this clutch. It’s just so perfect! I would LOVE to have this at my wedding, and I know I could wear it thousands of times after that because I think gold goes with just about anything.

pink-celine-micro-luggage

Celine Mini Luggage – I almost died when I first saw this crazy pink colour! I’ve wanted a ML for a while now, in black or orange, but they’re not super special if you ask me, but this is just out of this world. Might just give my left arm for this (have to keep my right arm to carry the bag!).

Chanel-Classic-Flap

Chanel Flap – Everyone might have this, but it’s timeless and I REALLY want one! It’s quite expensive though, so it definetly won’t be mine in the near future. This is definetly a bag you can wear forever with just about anything. I would get it in black caviar with hold hardware.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...