torsdag 30. mai 2013

Blog Challenge day 26

♥ Your favorite product right now

There's not really one product I'm crazy about right now (many that I love, but nothing new), but I think I'm gonna go with the Just Skin tinted moisturizer from Chantecaille. I got it a few months ago, and I've been using it almost every day since, sine I don't like using foundation every day. Now it's just a moisturizer, so of course it doesn't give any coverage, but it does even out my skintone a little bit. It definetly looks better with than without! It has SPF, which is important to me, even though it's only 15. Most of the time I apply it a few hours after Creme de la Mer, and I don't end up greasy. I've worn it a few times this spring without regular moisturizer first, and I haven't felt dry even though I have quite dry skin. Wouldn't wear it alone in the winter though!

 

Oh my, I just realized day 25 is missing! It's missing from the girl I copied the list from too, and I can't find it on the blog of the girl who started it. I guess this is a 29 day challenge then!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...