lørdag 4. mai 2013

Finished products of March & April

DSC_1516

It is time for another installment of the finished products series! The reason I’m doing them bi-monthly right now is to save up as many products as possible, because it just wouldn’t be fun with just 4-5 items. You might recognize a few of these from last post, so I’m not going to write about them again, just link back.

DSC_1512

SHOWER

Kèrastase Resistance Bain de Force shampoo – I wrote about this last time as well, it’s a really lovely shampoo and I’ve been using it for quite a while now. Would repurchase.

Dr. Greve Sensitive Dusjgele – This is one of the few actual shower gels I like, and that I don’t feel dry my skin.Slight, but nice smell and there’s not really more to say! Would definetly repurchase and have many times before.

ASAN Mild Shower & Shave – This is the only shower cream I’ve seen that’s meant for both washing and shaving, but as some of you might know, most soaps will do the trick. I’ve only shaved my legs with this and it works. Does it work that much better than other soaps? I’m not sure. But it smells nice and would probably repurchase it.

Palmolive Naturals Black Orchid shower milk – I’m such a big fan of Palmolive’s shower gels and milks, and this is no exception. It smells super good, no shocker there when my signature scent is also named Black Orchid! These are really cheap, they always smell nice, they don’t try out your skin, and they, well, clean you! Would definetly repurchase.

DSC_1514

MOISTURISERS

Kiehl’s Creme de Corps body lotion – My holy grail body lotion! Smells delicious (and it’s not a strong scent) and it gives my super dry skin enough moisture, even in the winter. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin either. I had to cut open the bottle because of the stupid pump, and actually got about two more weeks out of it. This big bottle lasted me about 6 months with one full body application every single day. Definetly worth the money! Already repurchased.

Blistex MedPlus lip balm – This is the only balm I’ve used for years and I still love it. It’s so cheap at the pharmacy and gives LOTS of moisture. If you’ve never used lip balms I wouldn’t recommend this, because it’s quite strong! Already repurchased.

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand hand cream & Aco Rich Care hand cream – I wrote about both of these last time as well, and as you can guess each lasts about one month with several applications every day. Would repurchase both, but I decided to try a few new ones so you can read about something new next time!

DSC_1515

MISC

Vichy Stress Resist Anti-Perspirant Treatment – This was definetly a big miss for me! This is a new deodorant from Vichy, and is suppost to be the strongest of the 3 they have. This has more perfume than the others, and the only way I can explain the scent is as a manly rhaspberry. Strange right? Not only did I sweat through this (even though it’s said to last upto 72 hours), and the scent matched horribly to my body scent. Didn’t even bother finishing it. øyould definetly not repurchase this, I went back to the 48H one I wrote about last time instead.

Chanel Rouge Noir nail polish – You know how much I love the polishes from Chanel, I wrote about ‘Black Satin’ last time, and yes, I do love this one just as much. I’ve had this for ages, probably 6-7 years and it’s so sad that I finally have to throw it away. After countless thinings, there’s just not anything more to do. This may the the most famous polish in the world, and it’s sad to say that since I got it the colour has changed slightly. Not much, but just enough to not be perfect anymore. It’s particularly sad for me, seeing as this is actually the one I wore giving birth to Edward! Would definetly repurchase because of the formula (Chanel’s dark polishes are the best), not sure about the new shade yet though.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – A little goes a long way with this one! I’ve had this for 2,5 years and I figured it was time to get a new one, even though this was not completly empty. This changed the world of eyeshadows for me, and I never go without it anymore. But remember, just a little tiny bit, too much and it will just smudge. Already repurchased.

YSL Faux Cils Shocking mascara – I decided on this after reading many good reviews on Sephora, and I have to agree that this is really good when you really want extreme volume without wearing falsies. You have to work with it though, you can’t just slab on a coat and run out the door. But if you bother spending time applying it, you get big lashes that aren’t too lumpy (someone show me great volume without ANY lumps and I’ll die!), no spider lashes here. Had this for about 6 months, and in the end I did notice a slight drizzle. Would definetly repurchase.

DUO eyelash adhesive – You know this is the best eyelash glue in the world right? I’ve had this tube for quite a while now and it’s not even empty, it more or less last forever and goes lumpy before running out. There’s not more to say really, it’s simply brilliant. Will repurchase for sure.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...