lørdag 8. juni 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4

Hey guys! I’m so sorry I didn’t blog yesterday. I had the most stressful day trying to get my hands on this pretty litte thing, the new Samsung phone! Long story short, my old phone provider is a nightmare and I ended up changing to get this phone, and I’m soooo glad I did because I just did the math and I will have saved almost 3000 kroner! Definetly worth all that stress.

Remember when I said BlackBerry-4-ever just a few weeks ago? The world wanted it otherwise I guess. At that time I was thinking about getting the new BB Q10, but I decided to save my money and look into it again in a few months. But then this week my phone starts acting super wierd and I decide it’s time to get a new one. But now that I need one, just two weeks or so later, my phone provider doesn’t carry BB anymore and if I wanted one I had to pay full price somewhere else, and if I did that I wouldn’t be able to get my Prada bag! Not a very difficult choice.

I usually spend ages deciding on a new phone, but I felt I didn’t have that much time and I decided on this in a day or so. So far I’m sooooo happy with it! It’s big, great screen, easy to use and of course I love having Instagram on my phone! I’ve never had a Samsung phone before, so I really hope I like it because I have to keep this one for a loooong time.

I had to have Edward as my screensaver, and deck it out in pink of course. I got this case thingy to protect the screen that you put on instead of the back cover. I think that’s a clever idea, but I’m not sure yet, haha. Still working on personalizing it, and I can’t wait to keep playing with it!

DSC_2078

DSC_2079

DSC_2089

DSC_2091

DSC_2092

DSC_2093

DSC_2095

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...