mandag 9. september 2013

Finished products of July & August

DSC_2576

Endelig er innlegget på plass! Det ble mange produkter denne gangen, og jeg tror nok jeg skal begynne å lage disse innleggene hver måned så de ikke blir alt for lange. Syns jeg har vært veldig flink disse månedene, jeg har klart å bruke opp flere produkter som jeg har hatt i årevis *klapp på skulder*.

DSC_2578

ANSIKT

Esteé Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser – Nice cleanser that works for both dry and sensitive skin. Smells nice too. It’s very thick and the only downside is that you need a wash cloth to remove it (so I’ve only used it in the shower). Would repurchase.

L’Orèal Eye & Lip Make-up Remover – This is pretty cheap, and you do get what you pay for. It works for sensitive skin and does remove make-up. The only two downsides are that it might not remove everything at once, and that there is a design flaw in the cap so the liquid squirts in one direction. But definetly good for the low price. Would repurchase.

La Mer The Eye Concentrate – My holy grail eyecream, this is nothing but a miracle worker. Pretty expensive, but worth every cent! Will repurchase forever.

La Mer Moisturizing Cream – Same as the eyecream, I love this and it’s by far the best I’ve ever used. Suitable for every skintype and takes care of skin conditions (my skin is much less sensitive after I started using this). Will repurchase forever.

DSC_2582

KROPP

Palmolive Naturals Calming Pleasure with Cherry Blossom & Moisturising Milk – Love this shower milk, ones of my favorites. Smells heavenly and doesn’t try out my skin. Would repurchase.

Nivea Powerfruit Relax Shower Gel – Good enough shower gel, nothing special though. Nice smell. Would not repurchase.

Palmolive Aroma Therapy Sensual with Moroccan Rose & Ginseng (shower gel) – Smells nice, not drying. I just can’t seem to love this though, but that’s a personal opinion. Would not repurchase.

Biotherm Huile de Gommage Oil Therapy Nourishing Exfoliating OilRead review here. This is pretty OK, but doesn’t fit my skintype. Quite obrasive. Definetly does not last long enough for the price you pay. Would not repurchase.

DSC_2580

HÅR

Kérastase Reflection Chroma Sensitive Caressing Cleansing Balm – This is nothing short of amazing! You use this instead of a shampoo, and I’ve been using it for the first weeks after having my hair dyed. Makes the colour last and stay vibrant MUCH longer. You have to follow the instructions on the back, don’t use it like you would a regular shampoo. A bit more expensive then regular shampoo, but definetly worth the cost (especially if you dye your hair red like me). Would repurchase.

Kérastase Soleil Bain Aprés-Soleil Anti-Damage Shampoo – Very nice shampoo to use during the summer. I did feel this helped my colour stay vibrant a tiny bit longer. Can be a tiny bit drying, so remember to only use it on your scalp, not lengths. Would repurchase.

DSC_2581

MISC

Paul & Joe Nail Enamel Remover – Removes polish like a mad man, but like most it is quite drying to the cuticles. Removes glitter polishes like a dream though, and the cute glass bottle is a big plus. Would repurchase.

Guerlain Météorites Perles Light-Diffusing Perfecting Primer – It has taken me three years to finish this and I’ve loved every minute. It’s impossible to tell, but I do think it makes me just a tiny bit radiant. Makes it much easer to apply make-up as well. Would repurchase.

Victoria’s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau de Parfum – Love this perfume! It’s deep and a bit dark, but it has a hint of coconut and makes for a perfect summer night scent. Love the pump but it’s not 100% water proof so use the screw cap it comes with if you want to travel with it! My perfume collection feels empty without this one. Would (and will) repurchase.

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill mascara – One of my all time favorite mascaras. Gives amazing volume without looking nasty, and it takes a minute or two to dry so it’s easily buildable. No fall-out on this one and it’s very easy to work with. Would repurchase.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat – I just don’t understand this. Is it a concealer or a highlighter? It doesn’t work as either for me. I’ve had this for years and more or less made myself finish this. Way to dark to highlight my fair skin and barely helps conceal my dark circles. Big miss for me. Would not repurchase.

English: Lots of goodies for you this time! Even some I’ve spent years on, so I’m quite pleased with that. I’ve also decided to do these in English, because it’s just too much work writing everything twice.

2 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...