tirsdag 3. desember 2013

November Empties

DSC_2965

Jepp, jeg har brukt opp alle disse på én måned. Men frykt ikke, nesten ingen var fulle da måneden begynte. Men da passet det fint å bare én måned etter forrige innlegg. Masse godsaker her, så sett deg ned og slapp av!

DSC_2970

FACE & BODY

Palmolive Aroma Therapy Absolute Relax shower gel – This was the shower gel that strated my love affair with body washes, and after not buying it for years I had to try it again, and I did still love this. Smells sooooooo good, and it’s not drying on my skin even if it is a gel. Would repurchase.

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal mask – This is just okay. Not bad considering the price point, but I don’t understand why this is so hyped. It cleared up the dirt that ends up in my pores after a week of wearing make-up, but it didn’t make my skin any better then it was before. It’s also quite hard to get off afterwards, and I’ve been removing it with a damp wash cloth in circular movements, which I think is the best technique. Would not repurchase.

Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing body wash – Dove always fail to impress me, and this was no exception. Smells allright, but not great, and it wasn’t moisturising either, as it promises. I would almost have to say it’s slightly drying. Would not repurchase.

La Roche-Posay 24Hr Physiological Deodorant – I really liked this, basically because it’s quite natural (no nasty stuff added here), and it doesn’t really have a scent. I use this during the day, and I do have to reapply if I’m doing something in the evening. I have to use a stronger deodorant in the evening though, if not I would stink like a mad man (but I do sweat a lot)! Would repurchase.

A-Derma Exomega Emollient cream – This really is one of the best body creams I’ve ever used. It’s very natural, and it doesn’t have a perfumy scent. This is simply amazing for dry skin, and it has oatmeal which is soothing. I use this on my son as well, and it’s the only non-medicated cream that get’s rid of his exczema. It is quite expensive though, but definetly worth it if you have trouble skin! Would repurchase.

DSC_2975

HANDS & FEET

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand hand cream – You’ve already seen me write about this several times before. One of my favourite hand creams ever. The formula is quite funny so it might not give as much moisture as others, but it dries in like 5 seconds so you can go on with your life, which I think might be the most important feature in a hand cream. It’s also unscented which I love. Would repurchase.

Vichy NutriExtra hand cream – Another very nice pharmacy hand cream. Smells quite nice and it absorbs quickly. I really liked this, but it will never push LRP and A-Derma off the throne as my favorite hand creams. It’s quite close though, would repurchase.

Chanel Protectiv Base Coat – As you can see, this isn’t actually empty, but you know how polishes behave after you’ve reached a certain point. I did get a good 9-10 months of using this as my only base coat though, so I would say it’s worth the price. Because it is one of the best, if not the very best, base coats I’ve ever used.

ACO Rich Care foot cream – Another okay product. It smells like a regular cream, not minty like many foot creams do. I didn’t love it, mostly because I think it’s not suited for dry skin. If you have normal skin, and not nasty dry feet like me, this could definetly work for you. Would not repurchase.

Etude House Mini Jam Jam Strawberry hand cream - Even though this was very cheap it wasn’t worth it for me. It smells pretty good, but it’s just not that moisturising. They feel pretty soft after application, but when you wash your hands it’s like a conditioner just washing off. I saw no overall improvement when using this. Would not repurchase.

DSC_2979

HAIR

Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive shampoo – Would say this shampoo is pretty similar to the other cream shampoos from Kerastase. Did not notice a big difference in my hair colour compared to using say the green shampoo. Does smell good though, and it is a very good shampoo. Would repurchase.

Kerastase Resistance Masque Force Architecte hair mask – This is an absolutely fantastic protein mask, and I’ve been loving it for years. I can really notice my hair getting stronger. Would repurchase.

DSC_2980

MAKE-UP

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer – This one was just not for me. It was allright as a primer, but it dried out my skin. Definetly one for normal/oily skintypes. Would not repurchase.

Guerlain Cils D’Enfer mascara – No doubt I am in love with this mascara. It ended up in TWO monthly favorites, and it might just be my favorite mascara of all time. Gives great volume without clumping or fall out. Would repurchase.

English: I have finished tons of products in November, so I hope you enjoy all my little reviews that are finally written up after only one month! But don’t worry, I didn’t actally start most of these in November!

1 kommentar:

  1. LRP er den håndkremen jeg liker best om høsten og vinteren, sammen med Avene, og Aderma. Om sommeren bruker jeg litt lettere håndkremer, og da går det mye i den rosa håndkremen fra Eos. Vichy sin originale håndkrem er også ganske god. NutriExtra er jeg derimot ikke så begeisret for, men det er mest pga av at jeg ikke liker lukten så veldig godt. ;) Jeg jobber jo på apotek, så da ender man jo fort opp med å teste ut en hel haug av produkter! ;))

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...